» version 1.2 - posted on 2006-10-10
EULA - End User License Agreement
LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH THE END USER ON USE OF THE SOFTWARE PE "SIATEC"
Attention! Read closely underwritten before to establish, copy or otherwise to use the got product. Any use of the got product by you, including by his installation and copying, means the consent with conditions of resulted below license contract. If you disagree to take up a condition of resulted below license contract, you have no right to use a product and should return a product in the organization in which you have got it. Money paid at purchase will be returned to you. The present License contract is legally obligatory agreement concluded between you, the End User, and the company PE "SIATEC" (further - SIATEC), Legal owner, concerning the software (further under the text - software) which is delivered together with the given License contract. Software represents a complex of the computer programs, databases and documentation, including in the electronic form which is object of the copyright and it is protected by the law.
1. GRANTING OF THE LICENSE. SIATEC gives you the following rights under performance condition of all conditions of the given license agreement by you with the end user.
1.1. Installation and use. You have the right to establish and use one copy of the software on one personal computer or the other device and also to establish an additional copy of the software on second (portable) device only for use by the basic user of the first software copy.
1.2. Granting of the license for the removed access to the software. For access to the license copy of the software, and its use you can use technologies of the removed access (for example, Remote Desktop or pcAnywhere) but provided that with the help of means of the removed access to the software addresses and the basic user of the device to whom there is a removed access uses it only. Given rights of the removed access do not allow you to use simultaneously the software on the device where session Remote Desktop is created, and on the device of the removed access.
1.3. Granting of the license for the documentation. Documentation accompanying the software, is licensed only for internal noncommercial use.
2. OTHER RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS. Obligatory activation. GIVEN SOFTWARE CONTAINS THE MEANS DEVELOPED FOR PREVENTION OF COUNTERFEIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE. After the expiration of trial term of use of a product, you can be not able to carry out the rights on the software, stipulated by the given license agreement with the end user if do not activate the software copy how it is offered to be made at start. If you modify the equipment or make changes to the software, repeated activation of the software can be demanded. SIATEC will use these means for confirmation of that you possess a license copy of the software. If you do not use a license copy of the software, you have no right to establish this software and his subsequent of updating.
3. PRESERVATION OF THE RIGHTS AND THE PROPERTY RIGHTS. SIATEC reserves all rights which are not given to you by obviously given license agreement with the end user. Software is protected by laws and the international agreements on the copyright and other rights to the intellectual property. Property right, copyrights and other rights to the intellectual property concerning the software belong SIATEC and to its suppliers. Given software is licensed, instead of sold. Given license agreement with the end user does not give you any rights to trade marks SIATEC.
4. RESTRICTION ON OPENING OF TECHNOLOGY AND DECOMPILING. It is forbidden to open technology or to decompile the program except for a case and only in that degree when such actions are obviously resolved by the current legislation, despite of presence in the license agreement of the given restriction.
5. INTERDICTION ON TRANSFER TO TIME USING AND COMMERCIAL USE. It is forbidden to give the program in hire, in rent, in time using and to use the program for rendering to the third parties of network services on a commercial basis.
6. DATABASES OF THE END USER. You have the right to create the databases to the programs which are included in the complete set of the software if such opportunity is stipulated by the given software.
7. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE. Given license agreement with the end user is distributed on updating, the addition, added components of the software which SIATEC can give to you, or makes you accessible after purchase of an initial copy of the software if they are not accompanied by separate conditions.
8. UPDATING. To use the Software which SIATEC carries to a category updates, it is necessary to have the license for the software designated as falling under offer on updating. After installation of updating you cannot use the initial version of the software any more from which updating has been carried out, except for cases when it is a part of the updated software.
9. COMPONENTS DIVISION. Given software is licensed as a uniform product. Its components cannot be shared for use on several devices.
10. SOFTWARE TRANSFER. You can transfer the copy of the software for use on the other device. After carry you should remove completely the software from the device on which it was earlier used. Transfer to the third party. If you are the person who has initially received the software under the license, you can transfer once the given license agreement with the end user, the software and the certificate of authenticity (if it is applicable) to other end user provided that you will not have any copies of the software. Thus the software (including all components, carriers, printed materials, the updating, the given license agreement with the end user, and also the certificate of authenticity) can be transferred only. Transfer cannot be mediated, for example by realization negotiation. Before transfer the end user to whom the software will be transferred, should confirm the consent with all conditions of the given license agreement with the end user.
11. GUARANTEES AND COMPENSATION.
11.1. SIATEC guarantees quality of the data on any carriers, programs serviceability which are included in the complete set of the software, during a warranty period established for the software by the legislation of the country of purchase, and under the conditions stipulated in the documentation (including electronic), and also guarantees quality of typographical registration of the documentation.
11.2. In the rest software it is delivered "such, what it is". SIATEC does not guarantee, that software does not contain mistakes, and also does not bear any responsibility for straight or indirect losses, including the missed benefit, the loss of the confidential information which have arisen as a result of application of the software, including because of possible mistakes or typing errors in the complete set of the software.
11.3. SIATEC does not guarantee, that the software will correspond to your requirements, and also does not guarantee teamwork of the software with the software and the equipment of other manufacturers.
11.4. Except for the cases directly stipulated by present article, SIATEC does not give any guarantees concerning the software, its serviceability, applicability for concrete use even if such guarantees are usually given according to customs of a business revolution.
11.5. Any responsibility of company SIATEC, without dependence from the bases of its occurrence will be limited to the price paid by you at purchase of the software.
12. CANCELLATION. Without damage to any other rights SIATEC can terminate the given license agreement with the end user in case of infringement of his conditions by you. In this case you are obliged to destroy all software copies and all of its components.